Monday, December 21, 2009

get ready for a full head-to-toe makeover




Hopefully you know by now that I'm obsessed with leopard print. Clearly.

This post is all about unloading some pictures taken over the past couple months.

The next post you'll see is going to be a completely made-over blog. Just you wait :)

I'm gonna get back into the swing of things and post more regularly, now that I'm home for the holidays and finals are OVER! =D


I paint my toenails black as a secret form of rebellion. It makes me feel all sorts of badass.





I match my physics notes to my outfit. It's not THAT weird, right?



Macro image of my massive key-chain-wallet apparatus.


I bought that wallet/pouch at Craftland in Providence, RI. It's handmade by MissAllison. I absolutely LOVE it.



And finally, my super fuzzy doggy, Chuckie! My mom refuses to cut his hair because it's winter now, so he looks like a big, curly, dog-shaped pom-pom.

Happy holidays!

No comments: