Tuesday, February 10, 2009

now back to regularly scheduled posting!

Monday:



made-it-myself skirt, Hot Kiss boots, Target sweater, Old Navy Tank, Chinatown scarf. And glasses :]

Today:


Thrifted DvF dress, Charlotte Russe pumps, Target tights, Chinatown scarf.

Oh and I got this!

Thanks to Sammi-Lise from A Fairytale Unlike Any Other!

Rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which you think are fabulous.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


I don't even know who to tag!
Lemon
Gricia
Becky
Rita
Brooke
Lauren
Lesley
Andie
Katia
Yiqin

Yay tags!

9 comments:

Lauren Goddard said...

Thankyou for the award babe! And you self-made skirt looks lovely.

x x x

Cait said...

i love the dvf dress, so pretty!

Katia said...

I love that black dress! =]
Thanks for the awardd

Unknown said...

Loving your skirt and the touches of purple on the black dress

Thanks for the award, I am so honored :)

Lesley said...

I'm a bit slow. Does this mean, I got the award or was just nominated? lol And Congrats to you Missy! Cute outfits too! A thrifted DVF amazing! :-)

yiqin; said...

I want your skirt!!!! Congrats for the award & thanks for passing it to me :)

Everything Is Better Tinted Purple said...

That black dress is amazingly beautiful. Great thrift find.

Becky Haltermon Robinson said...

Wowy zowie, an award! I'd like to thank my publicist and family and cats ... Hah, okay, I really just want to thank you.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!