Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Did ya miss me?

So. I haven't posted anything in a good six weeks or so. It sounds like an excuse, but I really have been extraordinarily busy. It was my last 6 weeks of high school ever!

But now, it's summer :D so I will be back to posting regularly, I promise!

dress, diy from a teeshirt.
leggings, Charlotte Russe.
shirt, thrifted.
shoes, thrifted, vintage.
belt, H&M.


sweater, thrifted.
dress (pink), diy from a teeshirt.
leggings, charlotte russe.
shoes, diy painted from H&M canvas sneaks.
scarf, NYC.

skirt, recon from H&M skirt.
cardigan, Target.
tank, Urban Behavior.
Belt, Forever 21.
SHOES WHICH ARE FANTASTIC AND I ONLY FELL IN THEM ONCE, Charlotte Russe.


And a couple weeks ago, I went to my last high school dance ever. Our school is weird and doesn't have a senior prom. Instead, we have a junior prom and a senior gala. Both are super fun :]

I made my dress for Gala, checkkk it out :]

And the back, which is my favorite part:


And remember this dress? Well, one of my skinnyminnie hot friends fit into it! So she paraded it around school for a whole day :D it was a lot of fun

And now that you've seen, like, five of my friends, I hope you agree with me: Aren't they all gorgeous?

3 comments:

Rachael said...

You're all gorgeous! Good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Your gala dress is FANTASTIC, lady!

Zara said...

You look fabulous.!! All those outfits are truly awesome. Great job... You made a super gorgeous gala dress.