Friday, June 26, 2009

I'm grajudated!

Last night, I graduated high school. WOW. It hasn't really hit me yet, that I am now a high school alumnus. Crazy!!

I made this dress....yesterday. Yep, the day of graduation. I guess once a procrastinator, always a procrastinator, and hopefully it doesn't cause me too much stress when I'm in college.

But the dress turned out better than I expected, and I love it.

The heart on the back is.....lopsided, and I didn't have time to fix it once I realized it, but I'll fix it before the next time I wear it for sure.

dress, made by me.
shoes, Charlotte Russe.

And now, on to the ceremony!

Our guest speaker was this completely awesome and hilarious guy who graduated from my high school in 1980...and who happens to be the executive producer of CSI. How cool is that!? He was really funny and gave a great speech.

And here we are throwing up our caps! Ahh that was so satisfying.

Takin' pics after the ceremony with my friendzz

And of course, at 3 o clock in the morning, we had to get a picture of us with the sign at the local fire station :]

All in all, it was a great night and a great four years of high school. And now I'm off to start something new and I'm so uber excited! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! Congrats, beautiful April. And, crooked heart or no, that is the BEST graduation dress in the history of forever.

andrea said...

love the blue shoes