Monday, July 27, 2009

The Donnie Darko DVD has been playing for a week and we know every single word

My 13-year-old sister is embarking on a super awesome adventure. She's going to China by herself to stay with my aunt and uncle, have the time of her life, and experience awesome things. I'm excited for her, and she is beyond pumped.

But since she's gone and she's on the other side of the world, she obviously has first dibs on the camera. Which unfortunately means I'm camera-less! At least until my dad orders me a new one (I need one for college anyway). So bear with me.

In the meantime, I suppose I'll come up with posts another way. Some more pics of our crazy outfits from the other night:

Boys tryin' on superrr manly pink hats in a cute little shop :]


Craziest headbands everrrrr.

Have an awesome Monday everyone!

No comments: