Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've got my nautical themed pashmina afghan...

I'm suffering from serious Cruise Vacation Withdrawal. It was SO MUCH FUN. We sailed on the Carnival Valor to Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands), Isla Roatan (Honduras), Belize, and Cozumel (Mexico). And it was beautiful and SO MUCH FUN. :)

the MASSIVE ship


my adorable friends before a formal dinner


me and my friend Craig before a formal dinner


Everyone at Formal Dinner #2, looking great :]


PARASAILING with one of my best friends in Mexico....seriously FANTASTIC


speeding back to the ship from the shore in Belize


Trying on hats at a shop in Grand Cayman :)


enjoying Isla Roatan

All in all, this was the BEST VACATION EVER and I miss it so much.

Hope you guys had an awesome Fourth of July weekend!

No comments: