Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dress Your Best Week.....catchup.


When I heard about Dress Your Best week, I thought it was a great idea.
But being in the middle of finals period, I foresaw a lot of sweatpants and flip flops.

But in the end, I signed up anyway, thinking that it would motivate me to actually get dressed.

Unfortunately, that logic failed, and this is the best I can give you.

My five were:
1. waist
2. boobs
3. legs
4. hair
5. skin

WELL. Here's all five of those in the next two outfits.
I love the color green against my skin.
The belt accentuates my waist.
The v-neck works with my boobs. (maybe 'chest' is a more pleasant word, haha)


The length of the dress hits at exactly the right spot, and with heels, it does wonders for my legs.
Again with the v-neck for the boobular area.
Waist.
OH and my hair was particularly edgy/voluminous this morning.

So there you have it! Dressing my best in two outfits, because I failed at dressing my best for a week. :D

Anyway, I loved the idea of Dress Your Best week and I can't wait to do it again, next time with five full outfits, and perhaps five different bodily features.

love and right triangles,
april

outfit 1: [dress, made by me] [cardigan, Target] [belt, H&M] [shoes, Rocket Dog]
outfit 2: [dress, made by me] [cardigan, thrifted] [heels, thrifted]

No comments: