Monday, May 24, 2010

new shoes :)

One of the things I miss most about being home is Target. So of course in the four days I've been home, I've already been to Target three times.

Today, I could not resist buying these babies:
And naturally, once I brought them home, I couldn't take them off.

I ran around the house, baked snickerdoodles and went to the library in them :D
And another thing I missed about home is being able to take outfit pictures outside! In the glorious May weather!

And a variation:

Apologies for my non-pedicured toes ! :( I'm actually about to go do that right now..

Hope you guys are enjoying the beautiful weather!

love and right triangles,
april

outfit 1: [top, thrifted recon] [skirt, recon of mom's 80's shorts] [belt, stolen from mom] [shoes, Target]
outfit 2: [leggings, Charlotte Russe] [sunglasses, Urban Outfitters]

6 comments:

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

AW MAN. No target here in Canada. (Dont hate, were lame.)

You look so fantastic. I especially love the first look- SO SUMMERY.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Skooter said...

I love them! & The rest of your outfit is cute as hell too :D. Also, pictures outside make me happy XD.

Andie said...

target ftw!!
i love those shoes btw and your floral skirt
i miss america!!! D:
the weather here SUCKS, like you dont even wanna know how much it sucks
BLEHHH

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

Lola said...

Nice shoes. Are they comfy? (Well I guess they are coz you haf them on all the time.)
Loooove the first outfit.

micol zanzuri said...

gorgeus shoessssssssss

sewa mobil di surabaya said...

love it!!! thanks