Sunday, May 16, 2010

things in my life that are rainbow

If you know me at all, you know I love color.

My life is pretty rainbowtastic.
These are my favorite [marker] pens. Go buy them at Target!
Anyway, I take lots of notes, draw lots of pictures and write lots of to-do lists with these.

I've fallen in love again with nail polish. Back in middle school, I'd paint my nails every night to match the outfit I planned to wear the next day. And then....I got a life. hahaha. But now I paint my nails maybe  two or three times a month.
RAINBOW NAILS are my favorite.
From 12:00, clockwise: Urban Outfitters Orange 2, UO Yellow 1, N.Y.C. Taxi Yellow Creme, UO Green 1, UO Green 3, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue Streak, N.Y.C. Skin Tight Denim Creme, N.Y.C. no-name (color 133A), L.A. Girl Bedazzle (from F21), Love My Nails Sweet Wine (dollar store), N.Y.C. no-name (color 135A)

Okay. Storytime.

Season 7 of Project Runway ended a couple weeks ago. At the beginning of the season, my friend Adam and I made a bet. We divided the contestants into two 'teams' and the person with the winner of Project Runway on their team won the bet. If he lost and I won, he would have to eat ten worms.

But if I lost.......
YEP. I had to wear a RAINBOW CLOWN WIG around campus for a whole day.

With the winner of The Epic Project Runway Season 8 Bet:
(and note the rainbow nails!)

Yes, I wore that to class, to breakfast, to dinner, to watch my friends play tennis, to sit on the grass outside...and it was a great day.

Question of the Day: Have you ever participated in a bet like that? Tell me stories!

love and right triangles,
april

3 comments:

jess said...

I love the rainbow nails.

boatx2 said...

Nail Polish!

In elementary school I changed my nail color so often they began to thin. As for the color spectrum, do you coordinate everything by color as well? Hahah, I don't know what it is about the visual side of me but I can't seem to find anything if I'm not sure what color it is.

I'm so sad/glad that you lost! I don't know too many people who look great in a clown wig. The weird thing is, when I see you in it, it doesn't look out of place. Is that a bad thing?? ^_^

Twila said...

I love love love the nail polish photos!!

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
www.twilasvintageclothing.com