I guess that's what happens when you take a break, and then accumulate MILLIONS OF THINGS to blog about. I'll take care of a few right now.
First, one of my friends recently had me model for his photography class assignment, and here are the results! yay!
Secondly, I've been tagged! Rachael of Fruit in a Box tagged me to pass on "Seven Things You May Not Know About Me"...y'all know the rules: if you get tagged, tag seven more people to do the same!
So here goes, 7 things about moi!
1. I love to climb trees. My favorite is the one right in my front yard, but it's getting to be too small....I used to climb it all the time! ....in first grade...haha. Still, it's a great place to just sit on a nice day.
2. I didn't know how to ride a two-wheeled bike until I was ten. Before that, I always rollerbladed while my friends biked. It felt so good to finally learn, but now I want to go back to rollerblading! I just got a new pair for my birthday last year, so I'm planning on breakin' them out this summer!
3. I'm a huge fan of Alicia Keys. I have her poetry book and every one of her CDs. She's amazing.
4. I am so beyond excited for college that I forget that I am also completely beyond petrified for it too.
5. On a similar note, I can't believe I'm graduating in less than three months. INSANITY. Me? old? out in the real world? what?
6. I took a bubble bath today, and my hair and skin smell delicious :) Go Bath and Body Works!
7. I'm going to Montreal, Canada this weekend with the same friend that took those photos above. Yay!
Pink Blue Whale
Song of Style
Pump up the Frump
Dear Lord the Cheese!
Work With What You've Got
Time to...go to the gym? Goodbye, hair-that-smells-so-yummy!