I was tagged by the lovely Fantabulistique.
- shout out to the person who tagged you
- list six unimportant things that make you happy
- tag five other bloggers
- state the rules
- leave a little comment on their blog to let them know they've been happy-tagged!
- Being able to say I'm friends with the kids I tutor, not just their teacher. I LOVE these kids so much. They are truly amazing. Almost makes me want to be a teacher...but I seriously doubt my ability to put up with multiple little kids at once.
- Going on midnight walks with my best friends through my neighborhood, talking and laughing and crying and just appreciating our friendships, the night and our town.
- Being the only one who knows my toenails are painted black :] (I've always loved black nail polish, but I'm not edgy enough for it!)
- Realizing how much I missed Calculus class after I had ditched school twice in one week (I didn't really ditch it, I promise!)
- Remembering that I have TV shows to watch, and then watching them instead of doing things I'm supposed to do....like studying for Economics.
- Reading my horoscope every day and seeing how accurate it is. And maybe changing my day a little to fit its prediction better! =)