Monday, November 3, 2008

wrong season....but who cares?

Today I wore ridiculously un-fall-y colors, but whatevsss. People were also blinded by the colors, but I LIKE IT and that's all that matters :]
Oh, and those photoshoot pictures I promised you WILL BE UP EVENTUALLY I SWEAR. Bear with me!

And to let y'all know, my Columbia interview went....interestingly. I mean, I think it went well, because at the end he was all, "I'm gonna write you a strong recommendation letter" but the interview itself was a bunch of random and somewhat hypothetical questions that dealt with me being Chinese and whether I hated America/Americans/American culture. I was just like..............................I was born in America...............
So we'll see about that.

Dress, made by me ( see: homecoming dress 2007).
Belt, H&M.
Cardigan, Old Navy.
Pumps, Charlotte Russe.

1 comment:

Cait said...

I really like all the colors definitely good for those dreary fall days!