Thursday, August 26, 2010

finally found the perfect leopard print flats

In 9th grade, I bought a pair of Rocket Dog leopard print flats for $15 in the clearance section at DSW.
And I wore them to death. I still have them and I still love them but I can't wear them as much because they get very gross very fast.

So I've been on the hunt for a new pair for quite a while, but every pair I found was either weirdly shaped, too expensive, or had some strange feature that I just didn't understand (like being metallic or bejeweled or fuzzy).

UNTIL.

Target saved my life. But it wasn't just any Target. Out of the four Targets in my area and target.com, only ONE Target had these shoes. Seriously. They weren't even online!
Given the mysterious elusiveness of not only these leopard print flats but of all leopard print flats known to mankind, I had to buy them, even if I had to shell out a whopping 25 bucks. (kidding, though I never really spend that much on shoes)

I took the opportunity to wear my romper to work training today since rompers are really ridiculously impractical for wearing in many other situations. PLUS, it's finally nice and warm and sunny and August-like. Wearing boots and tights in August is just not meant to be.
Lexy at Quirky Explosion (one of my most favoritest blogs) requested a tutorial on my nails. Since I love her so much, I will totally do it, so stay tuned for that! :)

What else can I do for y'all? Tutorials? more DIY? more nail polish? Let me know!

outfit:
romper, Marshall's, $7
cardigan, H&M, $15
shoes, Target, $25
earrings, Claire's, $1

love and right triangles,
april

No comments: