Wednesday, August 25, 2010

inspired by proenza schouler spring 2010.....even though it's basically fall

When I wasn't at work this summer, I was probably at Marshall's. It was pretty bad.

But there was this tank top which looked exactly like this skirt:
Proenza Schouler Spring 2010 (style.com)

And it was on sale for $7. So I bought it, and then I went to a local fabric store and bought some wide black elastic, and this outfit was born:
had to take these photos in the bathroom.....
now that i'm back to school i have no place to take photos......
note the radtastic nails :)
Maybe I'll just suck it up and awkwardly take my photos on the quad where everyone can see me...miiiiight have to think about that for a while.

skirt, diy, $7 + $2
two yellow tanks, Old Navy + Urban Outfitters, $3 + $5
cardigan, Marshall's, $7
shoes, H&M, $13
belt, F21, $2

love and right triangles,
april

No comments: