Wednesday, August 18, 2010

more of the same color scheme

apparently, i'm really into greens, teals, yellows and blues these days.
 I wore blues and greens yesterday, and I'm wearing blues, greens and yellows tomorrow too. Must be a case of blue-green-yellow-itis?.....Or not.
 




hard to see, but i'm wearing BRIGHT blue eyeliner (MAC eyeshadow in Zingy)
 Since I've pretty much packed all of my clothes away, I have no choice but to sew/refashion this week's outfits! This skirt used to be....a skirt. But now it's got a different waistband, a shorter length and a lining (it's quiiiiitee sheer). And this tank used to be a teeshirt. 

skirt, diy, thrifted, $3.
tank, diy, thrifted, $1.
cardigan, Heritage 1981, borrowed.
shoes, Marshall's, $7.
earrings, store in Montreal, $4.
eyes, MAC eyeshadow in Zingy and Maybelline Great Lash mascara.

From the comments it sounds like lots of you are packing/heading to college too, so perhaps I will do some DIY tutorials on various organizational things I'm making in the next couple days? Yahh yahh?! I'm making lots of Ultimate Accessories Organizers, electronics-related doohickeys, pillows, lunch-related thingamabobs, and possibly tie-dying some stuff, if I get around to it. Would y'all be into that?

love and right triangles,
april

No comments: