Monday, August 9, 2010

John Mayer is beautiful

John Mayer last night was amazing. I love live music; it's something I crave when I don't get enough.
(crappy iphone pic of screen)

John Mayer is sexy. There's no better word to describe him. :)
I got my hair cut last week :) It's so much shorter and lighter and would have been perfect for summer, except that summer is almost over at this point. But whatevzz, it'll be great for fall too.
You may have noticed that I haven't been wearing a lot of handmade clothing lately....WELL. That's because I've been working too much and therefore shopping too much with my paychecks that I SHOULD be saving. 

Like this whole outfit. Head to toe, everything down to the nail polish was purchased in the last month, if not in the last week.

And I used to hate bangles, but now all I want is to build up a massive collection.

romper, Marshall's, $7
cardigan, H&M, $10
shoes, Marshall's, $3 (SCORE!)
earrings, Claire's, $1
gold bangles, Claire's, $1
red/white/blue bangles, Claire's, $1
peach nail polish, Claire's, $1
blue nail polish, Delia's, $2?
eyeshadow, Urban Decay and MAC

I have the day off today and I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

love and right triangles,
april

No comments: