Monday, February 22, 2010

blog award

I got tagged by Trishie at Under Lock and Key
and this is a particularly fun tag :]

I'm supposed to pick the tenth photo in my photo library, tell you the story about it and then tag some-a youse.

WELL. Since my iPhoto library dates back at least 7 years, I did not choose the tenth photo. Also, most of my pictures are of random people that I used to know or something, and I didn't want to post those online either. So. I chose these two pictures of one of my best friends and me in South Carolina and our hometown, respectively. They were taken within the same week, back when I was like, 14 years old, and the contrast between the weather, our clothes and our facial expressions is just too great. We were in South Carolina for a week to row (yes, I used to be a crewie! can you believe that?) and it was an awesome, awesome week. And then we came back home and it was.....snowing :(

And now for tagging...
I don't know who to tag, so I'm just leaving it at that.
(sorry for the laziness)
But this was a particularly fun tag, so you might want to just do it for fun anyway :)

love and right triangles,
april

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it's nice digging up the forgotten photos of our photo library. it never fails to make us smile.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

this is fun! i love the contrasting weather!

trishie said...

Oh wow, you're right about the contrast in weather. Hope you had fun with the tag!

Andie said...

ahaha thats a funny story, sucks when that happens, although for me its always the oppposite. its nice and cold abroad and then i go home and its like hot as an oven. poo

http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com