Wednesday, February 24, 2010

eighties and rainy

So...It's raining in Providence, RI. What else is new??
The forecast predicts rain for the rest of the week and this weekend as well :(
And due to said rain, I pulled out this thrifted 80s warm-up jacket I found at salvation army last semester.
I played off the colors of the jacket with a teal tee and a hot pink scarf.
Big apologies about today's photo quality - I fussed with a setting on my camera and clearly I had no idea what I was doing.

[jacket, thrifted] [tee, thrifted] [scarf, NYC] [leggings, Charlotte Russe] [boots, Totes via DSW] [headband, gift]
Hope you're enjoying your Wednesday!

love and right triangles,
april

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I hope you figure out your camera soon. :) Mine just came back from the shop and is working like a dream. So happy!

Annie Spandex said...

Teal is such a great color. :)

E said...

Yes! I used to have a jacket almost exactly like this when I was a kid. Oh memories :)