Thursday, February 11, 2010

newest art

First assignment from my studio art class:
Solanum Licopersicum. Charcoal. 24" x 18". 2010.

The photos it is drawn from (taken by me):
Color.

Black and white.

I haven't worn anything noteworthy lately which explains the lack of outfit posts in the last couple days. This "blizzard" is the lamest-assiest-lameassiest thing ever, we barely got three inches. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. The randomest sentences make up this paragraph.

About art: I love it. That's it, in a nutshell. I love to see it, to create it, to think it, to watch it, to hear it.

Once again, RIP Alexander McQueen. In fact, one of the greatest artists ever died today. So, so, so sad.

Question of the day: What's your relationship with art? Do you create it or are you a viewer, or both? What's your favorite genre, era, medium, artist, etc?

love and right triangles,
april

No comments: