Sunday, September 28, 2008

whee-oo-ee-ooh



Taking pictures in my room is impossible! It's too small. Not to mention full of crap. (Hence the stub legs. As if my legs aren't stubby enough :] )

Dress/tunic, Old Navy. Tights, Target. Shoes, Target. Earrings, H&M.

I'm going shopping on Wednesday after school, hopefully, because I'm getting PAID tomorrow and I haven't had real money since that NYC trip where I spent it all (heehee whoops!). NEEDLESS TO SAY I AM SO EXCITED.

I think the focus for the shopping trip will be SHOES. Because I love clothes and all, and the Universe knows that I need clothes for fall/winter, but I can make clothes. So I plan on getting the majority of my clothes from good old Hector! Anyway, since this blog gets rather boring with daily outfits all the time, I'm doing some Awesome Stuff I Need lists. :]








These all come from: Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, and maybe but maybe not Forever 21 and DSW.

1 comment:

Cait said...

I love those tights!!! I have yet to find a crazy blue pair like that, so I'm totally jealous right now :]