Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Days 2 and 3

Last night I got home really late, and passed out, so I never wrote Day 2!
(If you missed it, here's the info and Day 1)
So here are Days 2 and 3:

Day 02 → Something you love about yourself.

Talking about what you love about yourself can edge into the conceited-cocky zone. Hmm. I'll try my best not to sound self-absorbed! (Though having a personal style blog already shows some level of self-love)

Well. I love that I laugh. All the time. And smile. I'm a cheerful person, and I tend to look on the bright side of things, finding the positives of every situation. Life is much better that way! :D

Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.


Man, these are hard!

I generally don't believe in regret, and for some reason I associate forgiveness with regret. Maybe because I have to forgive myself for regretting something I did two years ago.

I broke up with my boyfriend. Hah. I mean, we were 17 and not even high school seniors yet, so I don't even know why I regret it that much, but I still kinda do, to this day. It's not like there's anything I can do about it now, and I'm friends with this guy, so it's all fine.

It's just that it happened so long ago, and it's so not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, so I really shouldn't regret it, ya know? But I do.

And I am now forgiving myself for regretting it.

Feel free to answer these yourself! Join in on the 30 Days of Truths fun, or just leave your answers as a comment!

love and right triangles,
april

PS: outfits coming soon, plus NYC this weekend!

1 comment:

Emilie Lynne said...

I love people like you (like me! haha) who laugh at everything :) I love being in a good mood/putting others in a good mood.