Tuesday, July 13, 2010

white and gold

guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat!?!?!

I got another job! One that is FAR more rewarding (working with kids) and not as boring as my current sit-in-an-office-on-the-phone-all-day receptionist job, so I'm off to give them my two weeks notice! HURRAH!!
[hahahha this picture.....]
So this will be known as My Quitting Outfit.
Plenty metallic, plenty bright, and decent enough for this intense muggy weather.
Pretty much built off these earrings, which I almost donated last year because I stopped wearing earrings, but now that I've fallen in love with earrings again, I'm glad I kept them!
[dress, H&M] [tank, Target] [shoes, Bakers] [earrings, Aldo] [belt, thrifted]

And now for the Thirty Days of Truths!

Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
This one makes me super sad and nostalgic, because I miss people super easily, even if I don't really like them all that much. If they were a part of my life because I loved them or because they provided entertainment by being the class clown in 8th grade math class or something, I still miss them.

And going to college has been rough, only because of the many goodbyes I have to say multiple times a year. End of the summer: bye, friends from home! End of the semester: bye, friends from school! End of winter break: bye again, friends from home! End of the semester: bye again, friends from school! I hate it.

There are lots and lots of people I wish I was friends with, but I'm still grateful for the friends I've kept and the friend's I've made.

Once again with me not really answering the questions! I'm so bad at this!

love and right triangles,
april

1 comment:

WendyB said...

Congrats on the job!