Thursday, July 29, 2010

it's finally here!

And by 'it,' I'm referring to two things.

Firstly, my iPhone 4 is finally here!! I am in LOVE. And I need to name it. Suggestions, anyone?
I'm obsessed with it.

NUMBAH TWO:
Back in high school, my best guy friend and I started a blog, which was meant to discuss things like relationships, dating and gender stereotypes from the perspective of a guy (him) and a girl (me). And after a good long run of posts, we stopped due to college applications, senior year fun, and then college. But we've decided to start it again, and we're doing things a little differently. Because he and I obviously don't know everything, we've invited some friends to contribute, so we will have a whole bunch of perspectives.

So check it out!
And here's our Facebook Page
(and if any of you want to contribute, feel free!)

And now for the Thirty Days of Truths:

Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life.
I wish I taken more risks. Because nothing can be accomplished through inaction. But the good thing is, I still have plenty of life ahead of me to take more risks.

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)
For anyone who I've lost touch with, this playlist is what I'm loving right now:
Symphonies by Dan Black
Giving Up The Gun by Vampire Weekend
Love the Way You Lie by Eminem and Rihanna
Billionaire by Travie McCoy
Ali in the Jungle by The Hours
Bang Pop by Free Energy
The Whip by Locksley
Yeah Yeah Yeah by New Politics
California Gurls by Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg
Here Comes Your Man by the Pixies
The Mission by Puscifer
Tell 'Em by Sleigh Bells

All highly recommended! :)

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

I'm still alive today because I'm meant to do great things tomorrow.

love and right triangles,
april!

PS: There are only three days left of the
Etsy Christmas in July sale at ape-z!

No comments: