Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ombre nails

I attempted to ombre my nails. It mostly worked? ha, it's a lot harder than it looks!
At the very least, it looks tie-dyed!

No outfit to post today, since I spent the morning feeling exhausted, and the evening starting my new job! And at the new job, dress code is the staff teeshirt and comfy pants or shorts, so no outfits worth photographing. Dressing up for an office job is probably the only thing I will miss about my receptionist job.

And PS: the new job is WONDERFUL!

Day 10 of the Thirty Days of Truths

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Damn these are hard. I..don't know. Hmm.

Probably ex-boyfriends. I mean, none of my past relationships have ever ended awfully, and I'm still friends with all of my exes, but I always have a secret thought in the back of my head saying, "what if he was the one?" Which is SO romantic-comedy-wah-wah-wah, but what can I say?

In particular, there's one guy. We dated for a few months, and he was my first love. And you know what they say, first loves never die! ha. But really, it's not that I want to date him again or anything, I just miss what we had. And we are still great friends. Which sometimes makes it harder to forget the past, but it's definitely better than the alternative.

God, I'm such a girl.

love and right triangles,
april!

No comments: