Wednesday, January 13, 2010

look to my right, and i see the hollywood sign

I don't condone listening to Miley Cyrus songs, but everytime I think about LAX or the Hollywood sign, I start singing "Party in the USA" in my head.

I just got home from a week-ish in Los Angeles, California, and it was beautiful. My friend from Philly - we'll call him AH - flew in the same day as me to stay with another friend, JP, who lives in Palos Verdes.


On the first day, we went to the ocean. It was gorgeous and SUCH a change from the below-freezing-snow-covered-Upstate-NY-land.

 JP, AH and me! (more on that teeshirt in a future post)

Sunken City. Such an awesome (and off-limits) place, where a sidewalk collapsed and then got graffiti'd all over by hooligans and coolcats alike. Looks mad cool.


Getting ready to go clubbin' in LA :)

Snoop dee-oh-double-gee.

The HP kids on Hollywood Blvd.


Venice Beach

Trippy ferris wheel on Santa Monica Pier.

 Carousel in Santa Monica. (note the triceratops)

 hot stuff.
 
fist pumpin' at the Hollywood sign

The 103 dollar fine

Closest I've been to the Hollywood sign :)

 love and right triangles,
april

1 comment:

Littleclouds said...

ahhh I want to go to LA, its one of my 'to go to places! in US.

Yogurt looked goooood yum yum yum