Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thurzzzday

Today has been another super busy day. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, and it's not even over yet!
(See those pink and yellow chain-like things? They're necklaces made from shampoo bottles! I'll have them modeled and photographed this weekend and up in my etsy very soon!)
Today was the second day of classes for the semester. And in addition to attending said classes, I also worked two shifts at my cashier job. And I took a placement test. And I still have another class to go to! Blargh! But it's actually all been really great - I'm having a super radtastic day.
[skirt, diy recon] [belt, thrifted] [tank, Target] [cardigan, Target] [scarf, NYC] [boots, R2] [watch, NY&Co.] [pink tights, H&M] [fleur de lis tights, Marshall's]

love and right triangles,
april

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really love how you combine colors april. it made an outfit so fun!

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com