Thursday, December 18, 2008

counting down until christmas!

Can you believe there's only a week left? Because I sure as hell cannot. Where did December go? Granted, the last week of my life was a total blur because of a) college decisions coming out, and b) not living in my house for a week, and c) not really paying any attention whatsoever to school and homework.

Anyway, today:



Skirt, H&M. Tank, Target. Cardigan, Old Navy. Belt, thrifted. Shoes, Charlotte Russe. Scarf, chinatown.

In other news, we're gonna get mad snow tomorrow so I'm expecting a go-home-early-due-to-awful-road-conditions day. YAY!

4 comments:

Everything Is Better Tinted Purple said...

I must admit that I am in mad mad lust with your shoes! Oh how darling are they????? I have a brand new pair of amazing purple high heels but have not been bold enough to wear them out in the snow and ice. The thought of walking on frozen cobble stones in them just keeps them in the closet. Call me chicken. :P

Have a terrific weekend and I am keeping my fingers crossed that your power stays on through this storm.

Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

GREAT colors, lady.

peaitlreiecnia said...

that's a wicked outfit! esp the shoes, i am in love with them
:)

Pixienish said...

I LOVE THOSE SHOES!