Thursday, December 4, 2008

weardrobe!

I just spent the last hour or so adding stuff to my new weardrobe, so check it out!

I'm taking the day off from school today. I'm not technically sick, but I keep overheating and then getting really cold, and yet, I don't have a fever. And I honest-to-god can't feel my toes/feet half the time, and it's not even because they're cold necessarily. And usually I have really good circulation in my hands - they're always warm - but now they're freezing; I can barely feel them.

1 comment:

Cait said...

I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is never fun :[
I got into UNH which isn't my top choice but hey I'll take it anyway lol. Good luck with the college process I thought that once I had all my applications done that I would stop freaking out but that only stopped when I finally got my acceptance. Don't stress out too much though I bet those acceptance letters will start rolling in soon.