Thursday, December 25, 2008

have a holly jolly christmas


I hope everyone is having a happy Christmas! (or an awesome day eating Chinese food!) -- Hey lookame, I'm having Chinese food AND celebrating Christmas! :] Although I shouldn't even be celebrating Christmas....I'm a phony :[

Last night, my Jewish friend and I went to a midnight mass, spontaneously. It was exciting, I suppose. When it came to choosing a church, we picked the prettiest one, but had no idea what denomination it was. Turns out, it was an Evangelist Catholic church...kinda intense. But interesting, when I understood what was happening. (Can you tell I'm not much of a church person?)

Happy Holidays!
Lots of reworn clothing...too lazy to go through my closet for other clothes, why not wear the ones that are right there? :]
Cardigan, H&M. Tank, Old Navy. Belt, Thrifted. Skirt, H&M. Tights, F21.

3 comments:

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

merry christmas to you too!
fun outfit your'e wearing there!

and hmmm...sounds like fun...don't worry, i shouldn't be celebrating christmas either...me phony too...

yiqin; said...

Green & red!! Ah what lovely colors to wear on xmas! you look hot!! :D

April said...

thank you girlies! :]