Saturday, June 19, 2010

and the grad parties begin

I may have graduated from high school a year ago, but that doesn't mean I can't attend grad parties for my sen10r friends :)

The next 9 days are full of grad party attending, burger and hot dog eating, too much pasta salad for my own good, and lots of being outside. Honestly, what better way to spend my umemployment? Free food and old friends  - there's nothing better.

And since I would be spending a large chunk of this 90-degree day outdoors, I dressed appropriately.
This skirt used to be a giant dress found at Salvation Army, which I then turned into a dress, which I then outgrew, and now is a skirt!

Remember how you read five seconds ago that I am gradpartying in my unemployment? WELL. As I was writing this post, I got a call and I got a job! YAY. It's actually a very sucktastic job, the one I interviewed for yesterday. But HEY, it's a job. Although this does screw up my grad partying plans.

love and right triangles,
april

[skirt, made by me] [tank, Old Navy] [belt, F21] [bracelet and headband, made by me] [earrings, vintage] [sunnies, UO] [shoes, Chico's]

1 comment:

liz said...

yay for the job!!! :D (even if it's not as glamorous as you hoped, lol!) Steady income is a gooood thing...