Monday, June 21, 2010

this dress. this necklace.

Yesterday was my first day of work (!) 
It was...manageable. At the very least, it gives me somewhere to be, which gives me a reason to get dressed, which gives me things to blog about! And of course, the paycheck doesn't hurt.
I did a test-wear of this new necklace design.
Gotta say, I'm a fan.
I did shorten the chain, and someone suggested I make it more curved in the future, which I totally agree with.
I'm making a deliberate effort to incorporate more jewelry into my outfits. I own SO MUCH and I stopped wearing all of it years ago, but I still continue to buy buy buy. I really need to get some use out of it.

I have no obligations today, so stay tuned for a DIY. Plus I'm making my sister's 8th grade graduation dance dress so you'll see that soon too! :D

love and right triangles,
april

PS: If you haven't seen this yet, DO IT. It's wonderful. The Seventeen Magazine Project.

[dress, H&M, $8]
[cardigan, F21, $15]
[shoes, Payless, $10]
[necklace, made by me]
[ring, random shop, $2]
[watch, NY&Co, $15?]

No comments: