Wednesday, June 16, 2010

World Wide Web Wednesdays (to be known as www.wednesday in the future)

I know I've been a terrible terrible blogger! I blame it entirely on not having a job. Because without a job, I have nothing to do. And without anything to do, I don't have anywhere to go. And without anywhere to go, I have no reason to get dressed. And without getting dressed...well, you know how it goes.
I've been sitting on my ass all day errday, watching Daria and DVDs from the library and Netflix, and Party Down.

The good thing is, I do have some schtuffss to show you, since all I do is internet. Internet is a verb.

First. Scouting New York. It's a great blog that I just discovered because of this post. As if I need more reasons to NEED WANT DIE to live in New York City.

This wedding invitation. Honestly, how perfect is that!? (via hotchocolateandmint)

I'm addicted to tea. Especially chai tea lattes. I would really like to make this.

Guys! I made a tumblr!! So while I'm not here, I'm probably there, as there is where I'm posting random shizz that's too boring to post here...so if you're looking for a semi-boring-er place....I guess you should go there.

I'm going to go watch Daria more now.

ACTUALLY. WAAAAAITAMINUTE.
I have this potentially great idea milling in my mind. It is a product. That I would create. And I would like to give one away to one of you! But this blog doesn't have a huge number of followers, so if anyone could point me in the direction of a blog that hosts giveaways, that would be WONDERFUL! Or if you would like to do a giveaway on your own blog, I would absolutely love that! Please let me know in the comments or through email!

love and right triangles,
april

PS: A lovely reader, Liz, created this banner for me out of the kindness of her heart! :D I think it's spectacular. I'm rather fond of both hers and the current one, so I'd like you to vote for your favorite!

Thank you Liz!!

Mine, to refresh your memory:

VOTE!

  • Don't care/none/whatever/both
  • My current banner
  • Liz's wonderful banner!


3 comments:

Littleclouds said...

I can only see 1 banner so can't really vote....

Nina said...

You are such a great writer ... that should make you blog more often?!

April said...

@littleclouds - thanks for the heads up - it should be fixed now!