Monday, June 21, 2010

inspiration and self-stitched-september

I'm loving the mustard-skirt-white-shirt combination.

Anddd, additionally.

'I, [April],
sign up as a participant of
Self-Stitched-September.
I endeavour to wear
[at least one]
handmade [and/or refashioned] item(s)
of clothing [and/or accessories/jewelry]
every day
for the duration of September 2010.'

Thanks to So, Zo for hosting this awesome month of handmadeness, and thanks to The House of Mirth for telling me/her readers about it!

love and right triangles,
april


5 comments:

Lo said...

that is such a great color on the skirt

Sybil said...

aaahh i, on the other hand, am so obsessed with mustard shoes!!! :D great outfit picks!! :D also, i love the concept of wearing something handmade! :D

Animated Confessions

Unknown said...

I almost bought some mustard colored fabric yesterday to make a skirt out of...but didn't because I can't bear to spend more than three dollars a yard for fabric.

Lesley said...

Love that skirt! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

I really like the mustard/white combo as well!

Ooohhh this challenge sounds like fun! Can't wait to see what you do :)

And I guess I was being a little too critical about Emma Watson's acting, so I do agree that she was better in Ballet Shoes, haha. But I admire her as a person, a lot. And yes, I shall come up to Brown to visit sometime, but all you students will be out for the summer now. The only time I would be able to come is in September, but it wouldn't even make sense seeing as I doubt I will ever get in... :(

But perhaps, just for fun...and have you gotten a chance to meet her?