Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i'm not your babe

I'm still interviewing for jobs.....sigh. I emailed my resume to at least, like, 15 places today. One called me right away to interview, so obviously I went. It's a part-time office job, but once again, they're interviewing many people for one opening, so I'll know by the end of the week.
What I wore:
[dress, made by me] [shirt, thrifted] [shoes, Rocket Dog] [sunglasses, Venice Beach]

ALSO LADY GAGA'S VIDEO FOR ALEJANDRO PREMIERED TODAY!! WATCH IT:



love and right triangles,
april

3 comments:

Danielle said...

All of her videos are so interesting, and this is no exception.

Skooter said...

Cute outfit!
Love the new Gaga vid too :D. I'm actually going to see her in November iiiee!

Ashley said...

Love the outfit! It's the perfect blend of stylish, but professional. And you know I love the leopard shoes!