Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 1 Goals: Mostly Complete & Week 2 goals

So about this post.

I didn't get a job, but I surely applied to MANY. I have an interview later this week!

I visited my high school, which is always a blast, especially because it's been under construction for 3 years and it's always changing.
(my old locker!)

I did a diy project, but I actually failed at taking pictures of the completed product - but they will surely turn up in an oufit post! Here's a glimpse:
(inspired by Annie Spandex)

And my friend taught us how to make sushi at her Japanese restaurant - so lesson learned!

Week 2 goals:
1. Sew something!
2. Show off my newly organized room (to you!)
3. Make a DIY tutorial.
4. Go tanning.
5. Get a job.

love and right triangles,
april

8 comments:

boatx2 said...

Yes, Please!

Good luck on the job hunt, haha. If you pick up some pointers, let us other un/deremployed know!

^_^

Unknown said...

Did you put glitter on heels? If so, wicked cool! If not, I can't wait to see what you did!
Good luck with finding a big floppy hat- I heard Target had some great ones!

liz said...

yes! cannot wait to see your organized room, need some inspiration on mine. Can anyone say "disaster"? :D

Twila's Vintage said...

I cant wait to see your DIY. It looks very exciting!! I am guessing glittered shoes!!!

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
www.twilasvintageclothing.com

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

April, can I just say thank you thank you thank you for posting your Annie Spandex inspired DIY (can't wait for your final photos ;). I've wanted to make a pair of ruby slipper since I was about 2 years old. Sounds like a lovely week! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a job for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see those glitter shoes in an outfit!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aw, I love this! I should try to create goals for myself weekly and document them like this. Wonderful idea! xo

Annie Spandex said...

Yes! Awesome! I can't wait to see! From the photo it looks like they were still drying. Can't wait! I like the glitter colors you used. :) Thanks for the mention. xx